Annoyingness straw poll results

Update on rounding - goals that needed an exact integer amount were previously displaying, e.g., “+1.00 by Thursday 1am”. Now they show the integer, e.g. “+1 by Thursday 1 am”. If there were other idiotic rounding things we were doing please post them here!

3 Likes

Does “colors are all wrong” refer to the way they don’t reflect number of safe days, or is it about something else?

1 Like

Also, don’t forget to include the HH:MM formatting in the app and in reminders! It’s currently kind of confusing going back and forth between the two formats!

3 Likes

I’m happy about the new format! But I derailed the night that was introduced when I thought I’d put enough time in using decimal system and I’m pretty sure I shouldn’t have derailed…

1 Like

Don’t forget about the rounding on the app! I’m still seeing +0.5 +1 + 1.5 on the app.

Otherwise, this is great!

3 Likes

I might be missing something here - isn’t that rounding correct? Or maybe you’re referring to the fact that if this is a goal where you can only enter integers, the .5 doesn’t make sense. In that case that’s a different issue that we haven’t fixed (yet).

1 Like

Yes, it’s an integery goal. I thought that’s what you were referring to with the rounding, since I’m now seeing +1 +1 +2 on the website

2 Likes

Good question. That was from the daily beemail straw poll. Was that you, @windairen?

In any case, making the colors always match the safety buffer (which involves getting rid of the whole notion of lanes of the yellow brick road – aka the “yellow brick halfplane” project) is a big goal of mine for 2017.

That was me! And yes, it’s about the colors not accurately reflecting the number of safe days. I do a double take every time I see an orange goal with more than 1 day left. You’d think I’d be used to it by now, but I’m not. Super excited for the yellow brick halfplane! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

[√] Do-less goals don’t enforce limits.

2 Likes

Having to refresh to see tab contents really bugs me. Is the cause of that issue known? Do you need replications or anything?

2 Likes