Beeminder-Clozemaster integration?

Apropos of something I just wrote on my blog about learning to comprehend Italian, I wanted to ask if anyone knows what’s happening with the Clozemaster integration?

I saw something (perhaps in one of the daily emails?) about the fact that this was about to happen, but maybe I just dreamed it.

Anyway, anyone know what’s happening with this?

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay and the teasing! :slight_smile: Here’s what we have so far and would love to start getting feedback: https://clozeminder.glitch.me/

1 Like

Hello! Was wondering if there was any chance to change it so one could pick between counting points, and counting sentences? As the number of sentences someone has played is on their profile so that could make another odometer type goal!

2 Likes

What are the chances of getting a setup where we can pull the scores for individual language combinations? Should be straighforward, from what I can tell - right?

2 Likes

I just started using the clozemaster integration, and the safety buffer is zero days! Can I change it before and after setting up the integration?

1 Like

Once it’s set up you should be able to change goal settings as normal.

Also, when creating a new goal there ought to be an option to start with some safety buffer. But… this doesn’t happen when creating the goal through the clozeminder wizard. If you create a goal as normal through the website and then attach clozeminder, you’ll have that option.

1 Like

I want this, but (as mentioned above), it seems like there are several limitations. I “cloze” two languages, and I want to beemind both. Also, I’d rather track sentences rather than points, it can vary quite a lot how many points I get for a 10 sentence session.

1 Like

Fwiw, I’m interested in helping out with the glitch app if possible.

1 Like

@larsivi, that would be wonderful. We’ve clearly stalled on it and could use your help. I’m DM’ing you an invite link!

1 Like