Derailment Data in Stats Section

Why don’t we have a derailment tracker in the stats?
It will be a really useful feature and provides good insights about our performance.
I have several beeminder goals that have been going on for more than a year and I have just lost the count of the times if have failed to commit.

8 Likes

I agree, it would be cool to have a summary of derailments as part of the goal statistics.

For now, you can get a list of all the times you’ve derailed from the Payments page.

4 Likes

Cool, yes. Essential? Who can say. As always, the number of hearts helps us prioritise things.

For myself, I’m getting better at revisiting my goals after a derailment, to ensure that the slope is right, that the commitment still suits me, etc. It’s almost a feature not to be able to easily see how often I ‘screwed up’ during the learning process.

For actual-money derailments, you can see them on your payments page which is linked from the avatar-menu in the top right corner of the website. (Edit: just like the man said, and I read after posting.)

1 Like

Well probably not “essential” but for sure insightful. Especially if we talk about Data and QS.

3 Likes