Fitbit data not there

I made a goal for 300 “active minutes” per week with my Fitbit, but new data point from today is not showing. I have 74 active minutes according to my synced Fitbit. I’ve tried refreshing. I fear I might have set it up wrong. I told it to take both “active” and “very active” minutes. Help, please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The quickest way to get help from someone who can access your settings and fix them if necessary would be to email support@beeminder.com. Usually when I’ve sent an email I have a response within 24 hours.

2 Likes

Looks like you had an old fitbit authorization on file that has since expired. We should have noticed that when you were setting up the goal and asked you to re-authorize – sorry about that! That’s a bug on our end that needs to be fixed. In the meantime though, I manually removed the expired authorization, so when you visit the goal now you should see a blue banner directing you to re-authorize. (And let us know if it doesn’t immediately start picking up the data after re-authorize, and I’ll dig further. There shouldn’t be a delay once you’ve re-authorized fitbit).

2 Likes