I've created a small app (more of a script really) that grabs session data from InsightTimer and adds it to your goal.
To install it just grab Beesight-install.zip from the link above.
This is based on the Beesight script by Dave Cahill, except it does some things differently:
- It's written in Java so installation is much simpler than Python
- It uploads the minutes for each session
- It uploads multiple sessions per day instead of just one per day
- It can be run many times per day and it won't post duplicates
- The first time you run it, it won't double-post all your existing sessions
I think it's neat and I've been using it for a few days now, works great. If anyone tries it out please let me know of any bugs or feedback. If you decide to use it please don't run it more frequently than once an hour as I don't want InsightTimer.com's servers to be hammered with requests.