Integration with Productivity Challenge Timer App

There is this wonderful app called Productivity Challenge Timer for Android and IOS

It has helped me a lot with projects, but it could have even more potential if I could integrate it with a deep work beeminder goal.

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Nice app, I like the attitude of their messaging :smiley: :smiley:
There doesn’t seem to be an API for this app or any connectivity/sharing feature.

I guess one can do a manual goal , adding a single entry at the end of the day for the number of minutes or sessions?

1 Like

I really recommend it, is very well thought.

There doesn’t seem to be an API for this app or any connectivity/sharing feature.

Yes, maybe I should write to the developers

I guess one can do a manual goal , adding a single entry at the end of the day for the number of minutes or sessions?

I have one like that but is not working so well for me. Maybe is not properly set up.

If they could add an integration with Apple Health (for example : the mindful minutes category), Beeminder would be able to track it

I’ve been using it for a couple of days, i’m curious of the names of the ranks. :slight_smile: Other then that it’s basically a pomodoro timer, I think there are some other apps that people have integrated with Beeminder

1 Like

Turns out I had blogged about this :slight_smile:
http://markg.blog/2015/05/03/beeminder-pomodoros-with-eggscellent-google-calendar-ifttt/
Not sure if it still works

2 Likes

Yeap, but I really like the schedule, the nagging, the projects and the stats features, don’t know if those are only on the pro version.

I wrote the developers :slight_smile: to see what they think.

Thanks I gonna check that out!

The free version has stats and up to 4 projects. I don’t get the reference to β€œschedule” though , I have not seen anything related.

1 Like

Must be a pro feature!

Ok upgraded to Pro but still don’t see any schedule feature. Must be android only. Will mail the manager of the developer :wink:

In case anyone finds this thread in the future: developer says that scheduling is hard to do on iOS due to some Apple restrictions on apps running in the background. Probably not happening soon.

1 Like

mmm too bad!

Over a year ago, I changed to iPhone, but I still have an old android phone as my Pomodoro Timer with this app. The IOS version is still not quite as good as the Android. Haha

1 Like

are of you guys still using the app? wondering if any of you would be interested in having a group chat where we share time allocation aims + outcomes w/screenshots daily/weekly?

2 Likes