Hey @openmedi, @philip and @apb
I have been tweaking around with the goal for the last few days and seem to have a breakthrough with integrating two different integrations in different time units.
The goal required me to read Opinion Pages of a few dailies (which were saved to a specific notebook in Evernote) and then record a video giving a summary of all the video pages. The goal required that I spend atleast 3 hours per week. The goal reports data in hours and minutes format and not pure maths numbers.
I did run ifttt integration which triggered when I added the note in the notebook. I spend about 5 mins reading an article and understanding it. Every time the ifttt trigger ran it would add a datapoint of 0.83333 to the goal. The 0.08333 would show as 5 minutes in the goal, eliminating the issue with different time units. (5 min /60 mins =0.8333)
There was also a separate ifttt recipe which pulled the data from rescue time about the time that I would spend on the the specific video app on my android phone to record the video.
So combining the data from the two recipes I was able to run this goal. But there is small glitch in the entire thing, the data from rescue time comes the next day, as the resucetime summary is available at 0:01 am the next day while data from my evernote article is sent on real time basis. So unless I do not get to pretty close to derailing I am good with the goal.
The goal is still in the initial stages, I am still testing a of the data being pulled is stable and whether this goal is not overly ambitious since public speaking is not one of my strong areas and if this goal is over ambitious, I fear that I may give up completely on reforming my public speaking skills.
Looking forward to your thoughts.