I’m not sure if this is something to go here - but I’ve noticed some differences between what clozemaster says I’ve done in points, and what the clozeminder integration says - I’ve only just started tracking it, but it’s something I’ve noticed for a bit. The things I’ve tracked so far are here in an airtable spreadsheet, and I’ll continue to update. I’ve even timestamped the screenshots of clozemaster just incase it looks like I’m fibbing ( this was really more for the detail-oriented nerd in me - also an excuse to poke at airtable ).
Obviously it’s making it harder to do this goal, as not every datapoint seems to come through. The goal is my clozemaster-icelandic one.
If I could do anything to help sort this out, even look at the code, I’m happy to give it a go