I see there has been previous chatter about working on an iPhone implementation. Everything looks dead, so I am joining in by starting my own attempt. The current state of play has:
- Prompts using notification centre according to the official ping schedule.
- Notifications go through to the watch.
- An application badge shows the number of missed pings.
- The main view lists the history of pings, and the pings needing tagging
- There is a VERY rough input method for adding tags
There is a lot on the development backlog, but I will, at some point, need testers. Let me know if you are interested. At a high level, there will be…
- Beeminder integration
More importantly, I will need a name for it. TagTime is probably not allowable - suggestions welcome.