Gratitude journaling together

• i’m grateful that both train rides went incredibly smoothly. almost zero delays, too!
  • i’m grateful to be in a different city again. even if it’s a short trip, just a change of scenery makes me happy.
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful i found motivation to read some more. i didn’t read anything on the train, but i brought the book with me, and just read about 50 pages; go me! not too long anymore, and then it’s finished. :)
2 Likes
  • remembering to look for interstitial moments of tiny beauty
  • the smell of the oak planks I’ve been sanding for shelves
  • indoor plumbing!
2 Likes
  1. I’ve earned enough money doing surveys to get a book voucher, which coincided well with the need for a bit of a celebration about completing a draft of my essay.
  2. Having a kinda chill day.
  3. I have full drafts for all my essays! One of them might need to go in the bin, but still, I’ve worked hard.
2 Likes
  • i’m grateful that we had a really fun evening tonight.
  • **i’m grateful that i saw lots of amazing books today. **
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful that i was honest.
2 Likes
  1. Finding some stuff to do in FFXIV together with Lisa for a bit. We’ve been doing our own thing for a while, it’s nice to be doing something at the same pace again.
  2. The trick with self-heating pads that stick to my clothes that me and Lisa figured out for dealing with my shoulder/neck tension and resulting headaches. I barely notice I’m wearing them, but the gentle warmth does really help.
  3. It’s my sister’s birthday (say hi if you see her in support!) so tonight I’ll be going for dinner with her and my parents.
2 Likes
  • i’m grateful i didn’t loose the key.
  • i’m grateful that a lady beetle landed on me today.
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful that i listened to uplifting music on my way home.
2 Likes
  • i’m grateful i was reminded to do laundry tonight.
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful i hung up the laundry.
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful i was on time.
2 Likes
  • My post-workout shake, as the thing I look forward to all through the workout (today: dark chocolate caramel)
  • the vast, vast, L-space of great books that I have yet to read
  • new oak shelves are at last up on the wall, and look great
2 Likes
  1. My celebratory books arrived, and are so very tempting. Most tempting right now: Exposed: The Greek and Roman Body, by Caroline Vout. Or maybe the book on the hedgehog decline, written as a whodunnit, Ghosts in the Hedgerow, by Tom Moorehouse.
  2. Mum proofread two of my essays so far.
  3. Central heating. I’m a cold creature.
2 Likes
  • i’m grateful my mother didn’t have to go to the hospital.
  • i’m grateful that it’s still march.
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful that i’m making an effort not to derail on anything today.
2 Likes
  • i’m incredibly grateful that a login thing went very swiftly.
  • i’m grateful we got a lot done at work today.
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful i found my fluffy socks.
2 Likes
  1. Mum has proofread my third essay, and thinks I can get it ready in time…
  2. Nearly done with a couple of rather time-consuming things on FFXIV that will result in a new shiny.
  3. Chorizo in dinner. Om nom nom.
2 Likes
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful that i was at work early enough today.
  • i’m grateful that the rain smelled nice.
  • i’m grateful for a nice chat with my coworker.
2 Likes
  • i’m grateful for our thursday routine.
  • i’m grateful that there is probably a solution.
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful i’m prioritising sleep.
2 Likes
  1. Lisa managed to find all the stuff I forgot to get in time for the wedding we’re attending.
  2. I haven’t chipped my nail polish. :laughing:
  3. Cute shade of lipstick.

I don’t often go very femme (as a reminder, I’m non-binary, pronouns they/them), but it’s fun sometimes.

2 Likes
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful i didn’t get lost this morning.
  • i’m very grateful that a mistake could be fixed easily and quickly.
  • i’m grateful that it’s not freezing anymore.
2 Likes
  • successfully coded up a couple of useful things
  • some of our bulbs that we thought we’d lost have finally poked their heads up
  • chocolate easter eggs!
2 Likes
  1. Lisa has laid in a stock of Easter eggs. :o Including a Reese’s one for me.
  2. The wedding I went to yesterday was lovely, and though I was made late by my sandal falling apart (thanks to a rabbit having nibbled the lace aaaaalmost to breaking point, so of course it duly broke), I did manage to hear the vows through the door, and I did see them sign the register etc.
  3. The wedding meant reconnecting with someone I used to know.
2 Likes
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful i answered an email.
  • i’m grateful that the party was fun.
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful i didn’t forget to do laundry today.
1 Like
  • i’m grateful for salt.
  • i’m grateful for language.
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful i made an effort.
1 Like