- There were some interesting jobs at work today.
- A coworker asked me for advice about teas he might like and we had a long conversation about it.
- I managed to stop myself playing an addictive game and uninstall it when I reached a point of frustration.
- Unexpected fudge.
- We have a new can opening and it is awesome.
- My half-brother is in town.
- I actually succeeded in my bid on in-game housing in FFXIV! (For complicated reasons, this is quite the feat.)
- I’m able to plan ahead and work ahead to reduce the number of chores/work tasks I’ll need to do on my exam days, or even make sure I barely have anything to do to catch up when I get back.
- Invited to an in-game wedding on FFXIV tonight, always fun.
- A walk with Jeremy.
- My half-brother is in town and I’m meeting him and his boyfriend tonight.
- Cherry Ripe chocolate.
- Chatting with someone from my course is always reassuring – it’s not just me who is cross about things!
- Had a lie-in, and then felt energised to Get Stuff Done right away.
- One of my FFXIV friends made me some “expensive” (in in-game money) trick bookshelves to make secret doors in my in-game house. It all sounds a bit ridiculous now I say it outside that context, but suffice it to say he’s a cool guy.
- I had a great time with my brother.
- I have discovered Fireball, a cinnamon-flavoured whisky.
- Vegemite and cheese sandwiches.
- Plenty of time to read this weekend.
- Exam time is nearly over…
- I thought ahead this time and should be able to avoid having to do any chores during/right after my exam.
- I am happy that I can answer this exam well.
- I expected to have to choose 3 questions of 4 to answer, and instead it’s 3 questions of 4. Hurrah!
- Lisa quickly ironed the comfy shirt I wanted to wear so I could put it on after all.
- A pleasant visit with a friendly medic.
- Medical technology has progressed so far since I was a child.
- Dried pear slices.
- My move was a HUGE MESS but everything is looking up well now!
- My team at work is super excited about beeminder-style Backlog Freshening :3
- We met spontaneously with some friends yesterday for a couple hours and it was super nice!
- I unpacked my piano yesterday and ran through some of my pieces and it was so nice and comfy!
- I leave for my honeymoon tomorrow!
- A monitor I felt a little silly for keeping came in clutch when my primary monitor died.
- Had a bit of a break yesterday once the exam time was all done.
- The other workerbees held down the fort so there was nothing too terrible for me to handle when I got back.
- Chatting with other people from my course is reassuring.
- I had some of the best home-made bread I’ve ever tasted.
- Lunch at a different cafe with friendly staff and a nice sandwich.
- A really good cup of coffee.
- Went for a walk while it was a bit cooler, so now I was able to put on a dress.
- Was able to add some of my stuff to one of Lisa’s orders so we got free shipping.
- More free time now my exams are over!
- Jeremy brought me coffee in bed, in my favourite tea cup and saucer.
- A day off work.
- An interesting, vivid dream last night.
- Lots of reading plans for the weekend.
- There’s a nice breeze today.
- I always pass the most lovely garden on my walks. There are a lot of roses, and in the warm air, you can smell them more than usual.
- The rooms were nice and cool when I got up.
- Vague plans for the day with a group on FFXIV.
- Picked up some eyedrops to help with my allergies.
- Croissants for breakfast.
- Some free time to do some fun coding.
- Watching TV with Jeremy.
- A very fun evening with the FFXIV friends I’d planned to spend time with.
- One of our rabbits probably doesn’t have an infection after all so it’s fine to cuddle her properly again.
- Really enjoyed Portable Magic by Emma Smith.
- Sleeping in.
- A headache went away quickly.
- Jeremy fetched panadol and made coffee for me.