|Number of goals||51|
|New goals this week||4|
|Goals scheduled for archive||3|
|Newest goal||techtainment (2020-01-14)|
|Oldest goal||worktime (2018-06-05)|
|Highest pledge||worktime ($30.0)|
|Derails this week||1|
|Upgrades this week||0|
Random Goal: keep-zero
This goal ensures I clear out and process my Google Keep inbox note, where I record random ideas, new todos, URLs I want to process, etc.
- techtainment: Created 2020-01-14. In the past I’ve found that just setting a timer before I engage in entertainment causes me to make much healthier choices, and to stop in a reasonable amount of time. I haven’t been doing this for a while, and my entertainment habits have been deteriorating accordingly. So I’m starting a new goal to fix that.
- work-poms: Created 2020-01-14. I’m switching away from my existing time management strategies for work to simple pomodoros. We’ll see how it goes.
- unplugged-blocks: Created 2020-01-11. I feel like I’m addicted to screens. This goal requires that I take 30 minutes to completely avoid screens on occassion. And it turns out to be very refreshing.
- av-wp-plugin-commits: Created 2020-01-13. A GitHub-powered goal to ensure I make progress on a key work project.
- worktime: 2020-01-10. I was quite sick last week and derailed as a result. I called non-legit.
Scheduled for Archive
The following goals are all scheduled for archive as a part of my transition to using Workflowy and the pomodoro technique exclusively for my work task and time management. My existing processes were just too formal and complex for my new job, so I’m attempting to switch to something lighter and more flexible, while hopefully also increasing my ability to spend focused time on achieving meaningful outcomes.
A skeleton of this summary was generated using a Python script and then carefully filled in by hand.