- Due to illness: /protein, /housework, /sleeptown – I didn’t have the energy to keep up with tracking my food intake properly, plus I wasn’t eating properly anyway. Trying to do housework would’ve just been silly. Finally, Sleeptown locks your screen overnight during set hours, but I needed to take my meds at certain times which didn’t work well with it.
- Due to Fitbit messing up: /caloriedeficit – I’m weaselproofed, so I provided screenshots plus my wife vouched for me. In summary: Fitbit claimed I ate three times the number of calories I actually did because it duplicated my single guesstimate entry twice. We know for sure I didn’t eat that many calories because I could barely eat that day!
- /gameofbooks2020 – It’s here! You can read about the rules here if you’re interested – basically it’s a points-based system of meeting various non-numerical reading goals like targeting enjoyment.
- /tbrcleanup – I have a shiny new spreadsheet for 2020 documentation, courtesy of Reader Voracious, and it’s prompted me to import my TBR… and sort through it for what I still actually plan to read.
Changes to existing goals:
- I got a few breaks due to the aforementioned illness. Turns out trimethoprim is a great antibiotic but makes me very, very sick… and I deal very poorly with that due to medical trauma.
- I readjusted my /water goal because 750ml is an awkward number to meet and I was slipping behind. It’s now 4.5 liters per week, which means 750ml six times a week, or most days with 500ml and two with a full liter. Since I want to actually start gaining on my goals, hopefully that will lead to me drinking a liter more days than not.
- I stopped work on the bookblanket in December because I had a lot of other stuff to do, but now it’s time to figure out how to get that finished. It’s going to be pretty long! All the better to snuggle under, I guess. Anyway, first I need to figure out how many more motifs need to be made and how many need to be joined, and then make goals accordingly.