Why I don't feel commits.to does what I want it to, and what I would prefer instead

…and after checking out that thread and then the threads referenced in there and so on I found myself confronted with a. myriad. of. tabs.
Which ultimately shows me: You are not alone¹.

I assume that the Bee Team is quite aware that there is some sort of demand for this however high it is.
Yet the only² immediate answer to this seems to be GTBee for iOS which is… alright but you can tell it’s not the main focus of Beeminder.
Which finally brings me to the question, why is it not? There is probably a very good answer to this and it’s probably somewhere in the forum but ugh… I’m afraid of another flood of tabs. Something something rabbit hole something something.

Either way, there is plenty of ideas in this and the linked threads. I know the urge to play them through in your mind and disagreeing with all of them is strong (I’m definitely guilty of this) so I urge you to pick one right know and just give it a try for a few days. What do you have to lose? Who knows, maybe you find something that works for you.
@zzq: if I’m totally wrong here then please just ignore this :slight_smile:

¹ Yes, I’m having a TV tropes moment.
² Admittedly I skimmed the linked websites very briefly

3 Likes