Abacus bracelet - is there anything cheaper?

I really love the idea of using abacus bracelets to beemind stuff. I would love to have one but unfortunately I come from a third-world country and $30 (+shipping) is just way to expensive for me. (I earn $8/day).

Is there any alternative to it? Or maybe something cheaper?

Thank you so much! You’re wonderful.

2 Likes

It’s fairly easy to make one yourself if you can find some string and some beads.

4 Likes

Online you can find many tutorials on how to make some ranger beads for pace counting. They can be used for a similar purpose as an abacus bracelet. You would just wear them on your clothes instead of on your wrist.

3 Likes

Thank you, thank you so much! I’ll make one today!

Does anyone in this forum regularly use an abacus bracelet for offline beeminding during the day?

1 Like

I do not use an abacus bracelet. I do use a Counter Ring. Mine will change on its own a little, but it is meant for me to track nail biting/cuticle picking during 1 hour meetings, where I can’t get my phone out.

It works perfectly for me, but if you need it to track a number for a full offline day or something I suspect the Counter Ring will not hold the value well enough.

I have only had one, so it is possible my spring is just on the low side of tension.

http://www.critsuccess.com/index.php/lcr-counter-ring.html

1 Like