Feature request: pause derail reminders for a goal you know will derail

I just derailed on a goal last night; I knew I was going to do it, I did it consciously. So is there a way (next time) to pause the reminders that I’m going to derail? I appreciate that if I didn’t realise, being reminded a lot is good, but if I’m doing it consciously, it doesn’t feel great to be nagged all the time:
B:“hey, you’re falling off this goal in 6 hours”
Me:“yes, I know, I’d rather not be reminded of my failure”
B:“but hey, in case you didn’t know, you’re failing in 5 hours!”
Me: “yes, thank you - again”
B: “Only 4 hours to go before you fail!”
Me: “yeah. And thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. Perhaps while you’re at it you could give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?” (with apologies to Miracle Max)

A way to pause the reminders might be nice :slight_smile:
And this seems such an obvious feature I’m sure you’ve had it requested before and it’s either too hard or way down the queue. But it still might be nice.

5 Likes

Indeed, this is a very old feature request. Search for “Cry Uncle” in the forums if you want to know more.