- Have an iPhone, and a Pavlok, and the Shortcuts app, and the Pavlok app.
- Set up SMS reminders for Beeminder.
- Add Beeminder as a contact.
- Open Shortcuts.
- Create a new Automation.
- As a trigger, use Message → Sender = [Beeminder in your contacts], Message contains “Beemergency” or “ +” (depending on whether you want a shock at the first reminder or the reminders leading up to the deadline).
- New Blank Automation.
- Search actions for “Zap.” Set your Zap strength.
You can add some more if you don’t want to be zapped during a focus mode. Right now, this only works if you don’t usually have a focus mode on during the day.
Instead of step 8 above, add this sequence to the shortcut:
Get Current Focus.
If Current Focus does not have any value
Trigger N% Zap