Hammertime Club: November 2021

I’m in! hammertime | adriancasamonte/hammertime goal page

1 Like

Aaand tada: hammertime | shanaqui/hammertime goal page

It has extra leeway because I like to have goals well in the green; I’m still planning to do it every day and start on November 1st.

@shanaqui and @adriancasamonte Are in! Great to have you on board!

I’m out of town for two days now with limited internet, but if there’s anything for me to catch up on when I get back, I’ll respond then.

hammertime | ianminds/hammertime goal page

ETA: Are people reading the articles in advance? Or are you planning to read+implement them on the same day?

All very just in time for me. I think this is three cycles of ten items, which means that we’ll see the same idea repeatedly. That might take pressure off any individual day.

November will be busy for me, with a trip to Dusseldorf and a trip to Berlin and a lot of prep for client workshops. But if any of you are based in those cities and would like to meet if we can, drop me a message.

Update: OK, it turns out that I don’t have the headspace for this right now. Derailing and archiving my goal, but will be reading along with interest.

1 Like

Hi! I’ve added you to the private category.

I’m not currently planning to read the articles in advance. I don’t want to get distracted from what I should be doing each day, and I don’t want to feel overwhelmed if the later stages seem too hard before I’ve done the earlier stages. Overwhelm and distraction are both big problems for me!

Thanks for the add!

Same here. That’s why I, even though I was intrigued by rperce’s initial post, I would never be able to follow along in that format.

throwin mine in baby

1 Like

I’m in. hammer2021 | adba/hammer2021 goal page

The Hammertime process starts today my time (exciting!) and tomorrow-ish for some of the rest of the world, but my current plan is to keep adding people as they post here, as long as they have a Beeminder goal for it, for at least the next few days, perhaps all through November (definitely not after that though). If any of the current members have opinions about that, post here! :slight_smile:

@kamihara_witch and @adba Hi! You’re both in now.

1 Like

I’m definitely on the “let 'em all in!!” train, @alys, though in part that’s because I won’t have to do any of the organization work :wink:

1 Like

Hi @poisson ! You’re in!

@rperce :laughing:

Mind adding me to the forum?

Happy to! Set up a Beeminder goal for following the plan (most of us are setting the rate to one Hammertime day per real-world day, but your goal’s rate is up to you), post the link here, and I’ll add you within a day.

Thanks! hammer | talg/hammer goal page