Beeminder didn't take my goal modifications into account

I have set a running goal to 5km a day a bit naively, then I adjusted my goal to 2km a day, but Beeminder didn’t seem have taken this into account and I am going to be charge even though I have done my 2km quota today.

How can I fix that?

1 Like

Every change you make in your goals takes effect after 7 days.
You can delete any goal within 7 days since you create it. If this is the case, you can delete it and create a new one with a more realistic rate.

Also, you will get an email informing that you will be charged for derailing. You can reply that mail telling the support staff that you didn’t get the rules at first. They will cancel the charge.

2 Likes

Changes like that take 7 days, otherwise weasels like me will decide I don’t want to run today and I will change the goal to 0km so I don’t derail. Beeminder says “OK you can change the goal to 0km NEXT week, you still have to run this week you weasel.” So now when I make a new goal I start really really low and then make it more strict.

Customer support has been amazing so if you contact them they can probably fix your goal for you right away.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply!

The support that sorted everything out. :slight_smile:

1 Like