Beeminding by k1rsty

Derailments

My stayfocused goal derailed and I’m trying a slightly different, more flexible approach, I talked about that over here. The new version is good so far.

Archiving

I’m archiving three of my goals this week. None of them very major or interesting.

• readeveryday was making a streak feature for storygraph which they’ve now implemented themselves so I’m going to use that instead. No commitment there obviously though, but that’s fine.
  • plover was a goal to learn stenography which is going nowhere at the moment, the goal isn’t holding me to anything and, if anything, is making me think I’m doing something I’m not.
  • exercisetime which was one I set up by mistake (I wanted Strava exercise time, not Apple Health exercise time which is what this one was) and thought I’d leave to see if I got anything out of it but it’s just become dashboard clutter.

Other Comments

I reset my craft goal to 3/week and ratcheted it back to 7 days of buffer. It had lots of buffer and was autodialled so when I forgot to enter data for it the goal just got further down the list. This way it should appear on my ‘things I need to do this week’ radar and I’ll remember to enter the data. I’ve also switched the autodialling off for now.

3 Likes