I am back with my resolution. I am trying to again Beeminder to force myself following a diet and losing weight.
I set it up to 200 g a day
Yet, I have some issues to make it kinda strict:
- Once I derailed, it gives me back 13 days of rest, even though I set it to 0 day. Basically, I might miss a day, but I want to keep the momentum
- I also notice that, if I know I overate and expect to gain weight, I avoid the scale (withings for me) hoping to catch up before the akrasia. So I wonder how I can force myself to weight every 24h no matter what.
I might also want to force myself going to the gym (with a GPS point recorded for 30 min with IFTTT).
Instead of accumulating several goals, with several different pledge, isn’t there a way setup a multiple metric goal that I could call “Fitness” that would require me to finish all the following:
- Running 1km
- Weight in the scale every day
- Loose 200g every day
- Going to the gym 30 min every day
- Maybe logging my food in MyFitnessPal according to my macro targets every day