Gratitude journaling together

• i’m super grateful my therapist apologized for something she said last week. i didn’t expect an apology, but i’m super glad i got one! if i had any doubts still if i made the right choice with her, they would be gone now.
  • self-gratitude-quota: i’m grateful that i managed to pull myself out of a slump today, and ended up doing fairly productive/long overdue things, which, in turn, made me feel better overall: i did some housework, and i updated my draft for the second post of enbee’s entries—originally i’d planned to post that today as well, but it took So Very Long to just get it to the point where it is now, and i still need to make and eat dinner and do a few other things, so i’ve decided to let it be Just A Draft for a little while longer (which i’m also grateful for)!
  • i’m grateful that fully catching up with the forum posts didn’t put me Out of Love again. due to various reasons, i didn’t read many forum posts/replies during the last two-ish-weeks. i got threatened with another “you’ll run out of likes soon” message a day or two ago, when i already did some catching up. surprisingly, that message didn’t hit me again today, so far. and now i’m all caught up! (with all posts and replies written ever since i joined the forum; not with the whole forum, that would be truly wild!)
6 Likes