Gratitude journaling together

If you do anything fun with it, feel free to post your config!

1 Like
  1. Lisa found cute fabric to make me some more summer clothes out of.
  2. I’ve been reading quite a lot in the past day or two.
  3. I was cranky and I didn’t want to but I put my head down and worked, and tomorrow will not be so bad as a consequence.
  1. My kitchen is staying clean and in control because of my routines.
  2. My desk duty session at work this week was easy.
  3. Grapes.
1 Like
  1. Libby really makes library ebooks convenient.
  2. My new ereader really makes Libby convenient!
  3. My old ereader safely arrived with its new owner and now I have some extra money.
  1. Wattle flowers are out. They are pretty and have an enchanting scent.
  2. Board games with a friend yesterday.
  3. The Unix shell. I love creating shell scripts and one-liners to make my work easier. It’s fun even when this happens. :slight_smile:
  1. It’s not too warm which means I can have a hot water bottle for cramps.
  2. Jam sandwich creams are tasty bikkits.
  3. There are possibly some interesting books in the non-fiction sale on Kindle.
  1. Jeremy made a four-layer cake. This is what happens when I accidentally say “build a cake” rather than “bake a cake”.
  2. Sunday was spent as a lazy day on the couch.
  3. Our local shop, which is just a couple of minutes walk away.
  1. The Welsh of the West End. Some of their vowels sound like home.
  2. Warm cookie dough with ice cream. :blue_heart:
  3. I am enjoying playing around with Storygraph and the first book rec I followed up from it was pretty good.
  1. Finishing a book over breakfast (Such Big Teeth).
  2. Working in the peace of my bedroom with a blanket over my lap.
  3. Bird song.

Wow rhino leather PJs? I want some!

Yay! So glad to hear she was accepting.

Grateful that I fixed my toilet and it’s no longer dripping all over the floor!

Ah, no, printed fabric! (Leather is a skin – a fabric is woven or knitted fibres.)

1. It’s publication day for a book I was excited about! (Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall.)
  2. Post is starting to arrive semi-regularly again.
  3. Storygraph are adding more Golden Age crime stuff to help improve the algorithm for me!
  1. I woke up before my alarm.
  2. New flowers on one of the bushes in my garden.
  3. Luxury chocolates from a friend.
  1. A friend has started reminding me to take my meds each evening, and it does really help.
  2. I’m close to the end of my catch-up list.
  3. Really looking forward to halloumi tacos (I think that’s what the halloumi is going to be in) sometime this week.
  1. Yesterday I had a trip to a tourist shopping village in the mountains. Much fudge was bought.
  2. Anti-motion-sickness technology. After not travelling anywhere for months, my childhood and young adult motion sickness has returned, thanks 2020. Yesterday for the long car trips I used both hyoscine hydrobromide and acupressure wrist bands. One or both worked extremely well. Next car or bus trip I’ll try just the bands to see if they are effective for me (or at least placebo-effective which I’ll certainly take as a win).
  3. I went to bed early last night and slept in this morning.
  1. Mint chocolate.
  2. Preventative care medication for the bunnies.
  3. Bathtime!
  1. It’s raining again.
  2. I had a long hot bath, for the first time in ages.
  3. Vegemite toast.
  1. The actual box our HelloFresh meals come in always makes an excellent fort for the bunnies. Hulk is enjoying her turn today, and I’m very sure “enjoying” is the right verb. (Though I was wrong about the halloumi being this week; it’s next week.)
  2. My new jammies are finished! They are very pink when I’d hoped we could pick out the blue colour, but otherwise they are very cute.
  3. I have been picking up books impulsively instead of to reach reading targets. This is a cautiously hopeful sign.
1 Like
  1. Nat’s What I Reckon cooking videos. I discovered him yesterday and I love him to bits. He hates packet food and shows you how to make easy versions from basic ingredients, with no pressure about using precise quantities, methods, or times. Contains swearing. :laughing:
  2. “Sometimes joy is healthy too” - Nat (about butter I think it was)
  3. “You can’t be a successful dictator and design women’s underwear.” – Bertie Wooster in “Jeeves and Wooster”
  1. I managed to read for two hours yesterday.
  2. Slowly, slowly, I’m assembling all the bits to send a friend a “care package” of cross-stitch stuff.
  3. I did a book giveaway and the person just received the book today and they seem so happy. :blue_heart:
1 Like