How to CANCEL a break?

Hi
I just realised that I scheduled a break a week ago by mistake as it is started today. I don’t want a break! I need to work :slight_smile: Do you know a way of cancelling it?

1 Like

You can’t cancel it, exactly. If you have Bee Plus or above, you can use the road editor to delete that road segment (if you’re asking this question, that probably isn’t the right solution for you). Otherwise, if you notice right away, you can use Take a Break again but set the rate to the old value (it’s really “temporarily change my rate”).

Since you didn’t notice until now, probably the easiest thing to do is email support@beeminder.com and they’ll fix it for you.

2 Likes

Just email support and tell them what you want the rate to be – make sure to specify whether it’s a daily or weekly rate you’re giving, though!

2 Likes

Thank you so much kenoubi and olimay. I’ll email the support. I just assumed that if I don’t have the paid version then they will not able to help. Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

No problem. Thanks for asking your question! Likely, others will benefit from the public discussion.

1 Like

Beeminder support is absurdly helpful. It’s more like you’d get from a mom and pop shop than it is like typical online support.

5 Likes