New Month's Resolutions

January /plank goal update:

Still not the greatest progress, but this goal is still rolling! I can do a full plank for over a minute now.

February /morningpages goal update:

After keeping it around a while, I’m ending this goal for now. It doesn’t fit into my morning routine super well.

April /timeforme goal:

This goal has been really successful… in part due to Bookly’s readathon. The goal went a bit wild of late. :laughing:

I’m not sure yet what I’ll do: ratchet? Autoratchet? Autodial? Some combination of these options? But I suspect in future the graph will look a bit more like it did in the first few weeks, and a bit less like it does toward the end, heh.

May /getout goal:

It’s easy to get into a rut, and it turns out I’ve barely been leaving the house. The weather’s getting nicer, so I want to try and prompt myself to get outdoors. For now, just going out into the garden is enough, as long as it’s intended to resolve this goal rather than just do a chore – emptying the rabbits’ littertrays doesn’t count automatically, but it might if I decide to take a peek at what our wildflower meadow is doing and spend a few moments just being outside.

Going for walks will certainly count, and I’ll quite likely use a walk to the postbox to send a card for Postcrossing as my inspiration at least once a week…

5 Likes