Hey folks! So… inspired by @dreev & co’s rules on “no purchases unless you beemind using it”, and by memories of 2019’s Survivor Challenge, I thought it’d be nice to try and get up a challenge to help me commit to using my new treadmill. And since it’s about to be December, it’d also be nice to see the old year out in style… So!
The Proposed Rules:
- Come up with a goal you want to do roughly every day (or every work/weekday) next month
- Set up a graph for it, or decide on an existing graph
- Post a description of your goal here along with a screenshot of how the road looks now (it may be helpful to go to settings and set your x-max to 1st January to show the whole thing) so we can see later if you’ve changed it
- Add a link to your goal if you’re comfy sharing; otherwise, share screenshots as you go along!
- Check in when you derail or need motivation, so we can nudge each other along
I can’t really offer any shiny prizes or swag, but we’re in this to beat akrasia and that’s its own reward, right?!