Suggestion for Metaminding: Option to Fail Metamind if Main Goal Isn't Completed

Hi, this is my first time posting here.

I’ve been metaminding for a long time now. I would put in my main goal and have an “SK” for “Streak Keeper”. For my 750 words journal, I would put in however many words I wrote in the journal. And I would give SK750 a +1. This is great because now it’s automated and I love automated things.

I just wanted to give a suggestion. I tested it out this morning and even if I input a number that would fail my 750 goal, it would still push a +1 to SK750. This is fine because technically I didn’t do nothing. Maybe this is how some people want it, which is why my suggestion is to give an option to fail the Metamind if you are going to fail your main goal.

Another smaller thing is that I deleted the input for my 750 goal, but when I synced (sunk?) my SK750 goal, it would not get rid of it and I had to delete it manually (because it was just a test). I don’t know if this is purposeful, but it might be a good idea to give an option for that too.

I know that Metaminding is very new and more ways to have them interconnect are coming. But I love betas and I just wanted to throw my two cents in there.

Thanks for reading and the excellent site that has kept me on track for years now,
Zack

7 Likes