This isn’t two-way sync, so dispatching the beemergency leaves the event in your calendar, but it’s worked well for me to be able to review my beemergencies for the day in my calendar each morning.
- Create a new scenario with three modules–Beeminder make an API call, iterator, and Google Calendar create an event.
- Configure the Beeminder module to make an API call to get all your goals.
- Configure the iterator to split the response body into one packet per array item.
- Set up a filter between the iterator and the gcal module to filter for only goals that are due in the next 24 hours.
- Configure the gcal module to create an event using the relevant goal details.
- Configure the scenario’s trigger to fire once each early morning.
And that’s it! You’re ready to save and enable the scenario, and you should start getting events in your calendar each day for that day’s beemergencies.