Garmin steps bug

Hi,

I’ve just realised that my phone and garmin forerunner watch lost their bluetooth connection again. That was because beeminder started panicing about missing my step goal (and I was thinking I’d done plenty).
I’ve reconnected and resynced watch to phone and phone to connect.garmin.com but beeminder isn’t fetching the data for today or yesterday or the final total for the 15th.
I think it is bug or is there a manual step to reconnect beeminder and connect.garmin that I need to do?

Thanks

Dave

2 Likes

Just chiming in to say I’m having the same issue. It also stopped for me early on the fifteenth.

2 Likes

Better to mail support for some quicker response on this.

2 Likes

Not from Garmin in my case, but I’ve noticed that my Fitbit app sometimes refuses to fetch history from the iPhone pedometer chip. For any such issues, email support and we’ll sort out your road and/or attempt a refetch of history.

1 Like

I reported it when I noticed it which was as I was being charged. Fast and helpful responses from Chelsea and Bethany as always :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We (@bee) emailed with Garmin support and the problem is now fixed. I’m not sure there was a causal relationship between those things but it does appear to be working now! Let us know if you see more problems…

1 Like