Calendial-Concomitant Continuous Commenting

urgency load - 60 derailments - 0 total goals - 36

Breaks

• 2023W36–38: No breaks.

Changes and notes

On a meta note, I’ve noticed that my badges have been a bit flaky to load, and I’m not sure if it’s discord or the provider I’m linking to, so I’m trying out a badge service with slightly different colors—if you think it looks slightly weird, you’re not wrong!

The dialing-back looks like it was good, but there’s a few more tweaks yet to do.

• The weather is cooling down a bit, so bottlefill is going back down to 2/day from 3/day.
  • gratitude’s slope is staying the same, but the Fine Print (which I think is a name that should go away[forum]) is changing a little-specifically, I get points now for gratitude journalling privately, instead of just in the forum thread[forum]. I’ll still post in the forum sometimes! I just have more options now.
  • I was going to turn on the autodialler for lichess-training, but it doesn’t support odometer goals, so instead I’ve manually scaled up from 1.5/day to 1.75/day, ratcheted it, then did some puzzles.
  • Due to me mistakenly not actually decreasing piano’s rate, music is ridiculously overbuffered, so I’ve pseudoratcheted it down by actually just using graph.beeminder.com to remove a bunch of its old breaks.
1 Like