I’ve really given it a go, but can’t get past the authentication.
There are SO MANY new things we could do with good GPT integrations! Just a brainstorm:
- Gratitude journaling (ChatGPT verifies unique, meaningful things to be greatful for)
- Take a selfie - veryify that you took a new seflie today
- Integration with Screen Time on iOS (provide a screenshot, it extracts out the details automatically).
- Other journaling type verification.
- Clean my room (or whatever!): Gotta provide a photo of a clean room!
That’s just a few… the image recognition provides a HUGE platform for things we could do. You might even be able to bake this into Beeminder itself (photo based goal?)
I’ve rigged up a couple of these using IFTTT webhooks and will look into a few more, but it’s not general purpose enough. Plus, what we really need is a goal type with the data source being ChatGPT, so ONLY chatGPT could provide data for it.
Please, take a look into this! I’m sure there’s even more things that could be done.