This is the thread for sharing ideas for creative ways to automatically get data into Beeminder using Zapier. See also the announcement on the Beeminder blog and the announcement on the Zapier blog and our zapminder.com landing page.
I’m also making this post a wiki for compiling a list of cool examples, starting with integrations that were requested on our uservoice forum. Without further ado:
- Todoist todoist
- Bitbucket bitbucket
- Asana asana: Protip - add a filter to track specific projects when you create the zap.
- Toggl toggl
- [Foursquare/Swarm] foursq: Check out Philip’s post below for details about how he beeminds Foursquare data
- [Harvest time tracker] harvest
- Dropbox dropbox: The most useful trigger from Dropbox is a new file. You could for example track number of photos you’ve uploaded, or number of journal entries you’ve written.
- Feedly feedly (This requires a premium Feedly account, FYI).
- [Indirectly beemind Goodreads] goodreads. Another description below from Philip of how he uses the Goodreads RSS feed to zap to Beeminder.
- Beemind your published blog posts by @apolyton
(Hover over those links for example zaps!)