Graphs not updating?

I have three goals to which I have submitted data points in the last hour (blog, grading, file), but none of the graphs have updated yet. All three goals are still showing as red and the countdown timers are still ticking down to midnight, but none of them should be red anymore. Is anyone else also seeing this behavior?

In the old site there used to be a button to click to force the graph to be regenerated, but I don’t see such a button anymore. Not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting! We broke it! It will be back any minute now…

addendum: there was scheduled maintenance on Linode tonight so we deployed a fresh server ahead of time and thought we’d finally achieved a seamless transition. But Beebrain wasn’t working on the new server. Linode’s maintenance is done now so we switched back and are just waiting for the dns to propagate. And, there, I believe it just did!

1 Like

Same, too askes for the bee loading icon to go away. And after that, the graph and the days did not update.

1 Like

Thanks again for reporting this! We think it was very temporary – an hour-ish? – but keen to hear if anyone experienced otherwise…

Yeah, same here. My draftin.com word count would not upload from yesterday no matter how much I reloaded on both websites, and then today it said I am recommitted and my words showed up as if I wrote them today. I haven’t written a word today, and am wondering if I was charged $5 even though I kept my word count yesterday.

1 Like

Eek, not a legit derailment in that case! Did you reply to the legit check email? And thanks for the possible bug report with Draft syncing – we will investigate!