Hiya folks! Due to a bug* or change in Todoist’s API, most Todoist-linked goals just lost data from the past week and/or derailed. This was totally unexpected on our side, and we’re doing our best to get everything back on track.
We are assuming all recent Todoist derailments are non-legit and canceling them (and any that happen before the issue is fixed), but we can’t do an automatic fix on the graph (all graphs are unique, so there’s no one-size-fits-all-fix). If your goal derailed and it needs fixing up, please contact support and we’ll sort that out once we (and/or Todoist) have fixed the data issue.
We’re emailing users with active Todoist goals a similar message, and working on getting folks’ data back in place in a way where the goals won’t break if Todoist fixes the problem.
*Their API doesn’t seem to be responding the way it used to. When we ask for items completed “since” a time, we’re only getting items completed before that time. When we ask for items completed “until” a time, we’re only getting items completed after that time.