Gratitude journaling together

• i’m grateful the evening event was fun.
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful that i’ve decided to stay home tomorrow.
  • i’m grateful that i don’t feel continuously nauseous.
3 Likes
  1. I had dinner with a group of friends.
  2. I’ve discovered the Keyboard Designer: Keyboard app, which lets you build your own Android keyboard with immense flexibility and a wide range of functions that you can add.
  3. self-gratitude: I went for a walk even though it was raining, and walking in the rain turned out to be delightful.
3 Likes
  • i’m grateful that i feel better than last night.
2 Likes
  1. My FFXIV group finally managed to clear the final raid, P12S.
  2. I finished my parasitology essay first draft on Friday, and I think I know what needs doing to get it polished up.
  3. A quiet day.
3 Likes
  • recovering from a bit of a chess slump by analysing mistakes in my recent matches
  • cat-proofing the garden (to keep ours in, not others out!) is going ok
  • more.of the bulbs are coming through
3 Likes
  • i’m grateful that i slept through last night.
3 Likes
  1. This WindowSwap from Cheshire has bunnies!
  2. I found some moss growing on concrete in a car park due to all the recent rain (which won’t last forever), so I’ve taken it to add to my moss mountain.
  3. self: I did something that I would normally put off on the same day that I realised it needed to be done.
3 Likes
  1. Despite Hulk’s recent change in appetite, she’s still eating quite a bit, and seems her usual self…
  2. Sharing enthusiasms with Lisa.
  3. My Mastodon instance seems to have managed to slow down the level of spam I receive, which I appreciate.
3 Likes
  • i’m grateful that sleep makes everything better.
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful that almost all my goals have an autoratchet of at least 7 days now.
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful that i remembered to do my x-rays today.
3 Likes
  1. Jeremy and I went on walk.
  2. Jeremy bought Mexican for our dinner.
  3. self-gratitude: I did a full day of work despite REALLY not feeling it.
3 Likes
  • i’m grateful i started reading webtoons again.
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful i ate lots of fruits today.
  • i’m grateful i could already go pick up my booklets tomorrow.
3 Likes
  1. I’m actually enjoying writing one of my essays, because the requirements and parameters are very clear. If only they could all be like that!
  2. My new stamps/postcards arrived. The new Viking Britain set is neat!
  3. Now we can list as a reclear party, it should be easier to find someone to fill up our group in FFXIV. Yay.
2 Likes
  • our sickly cat seems improved these last couple of days
  • one of my favourite dinners tonight
  • beautiful skies today for no reason
3 Likes
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful i ran an errand today before work. my booklets are done, yay!
  • i’m grateful i had the opportunity to listen to music while working today. having the office for oneself does have its perks.
  • i’m grateful the extra work tonight wasn’t terribly tedious.
3 Likes
  1. There’s new turkey chick in the garden, months later than usual. So cute.
  2. self-gratitude: I went door-knocking for The Greens again this morning.
  3. Our federal Greens MP was there to door-knock with us and I had a lovely chat with him afterwards.
3 Likes
  • i’m grateful for our thursday routine.
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful i go to therapy.
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful i washed my hair this morning.
3 Likes
  1. My cousin and I took her dogs for a walk in a small forest.
  2. Jeremy brought home a bag of chocolates.
  3. self-gratitude: I explored some streets in my neighbourhood that I’d never walked along before.
3 Likes
  1. Lisa’s going out to get me a book I really want, after a rough, long week.
  2. I found a useful reference for this year’s courses in last year’s textbook. Ha!
  3. Nerdy conversations with @adamwolf.
3 Likes
  • i’m grateful that i got lucky with public transport today.
  • self-gratitude: i’m grateful i didn’t leave vacuuming and cleaning for tomorrow.
  • i’m grateful that a lot got done today.
2 Likes
  1. Got back to doing something that’s kinda grindy and time-consuming on FFXIV, and it fits in well with doing stuff on my other screen. Not a huge gratitude, but a small pleasure of Getting Stuff Done.
  2. Really enjoying that Cat Bohannon’s Eve: How The Female Body Drove 200 Million Years of Human Evolution is thoughtful and inclusive.
  3. There’s rugby to watch today.
3 Likes