Habitica party?

Been experimenting with using Habitica again. Curious if any Beeminder users are in a party I could join?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I have been relooking into Habitica but can’t see why I would use Habitica vs Todoist (for tasks) & Beeminder (for habits)?

2 Likes

I don’t think either is wrong. I’m trying out using Beeminder for longer interval or higher priority stuff, and Habitica for things I want to do every day or are lower priority. Also I’m beeminding my Habitica usage. And I’m also using something like Autofocus in Notion for casual task/project management. But I really think it’s just find what works for you. Habitica goes all-in on the gamification and adds a social component, too, if you join a party, both of which you don’t get in the same way with Todoist and Beeminder.

1 Like

I can check with my party whether they’re comfortable adding you in! I don’t see why not, since I know you well enough (I usually stick to people who know me a little), though I should warn you, it’s a small party so quests can go a little slow, though obviously adding someone might spice things up again. Let me know and I can ask!

Otherwise, the suggestion about the Party Wanted guild is a good idea; you can describe the sort of party you’re looking for (e.g. “looking for a social party to do quests with” or “looking for a party that does a lot of quests quickly”) and find one that fits in with what you want out of it.

Just FYI, to add someone to a party on Habitica, you need their @username or UUID – email address might not work, if they already have an account, depending on how they signed up. :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you, all! :smiley:

@physicsgal Yes!! I used Habitica for a while a few years back and being in a party most definitely make Habitica way better imo.

@shanaqui PMing you… :slight_smile: