IFTTT Pre-Launch

I can imagine a lot of useful automation here for automation of the 1 week road flattening or 1 week automatic road dialing.

Auto road dial when a certain calendar event happens which will absorb the whole next week with work (for relevant work to the goal => dial up, for other type of work => dial down) and send me notification for the change.

Rain prediction => auto flatten road and send me notification for the change

This would be a joy to see the automatic road changes depending on my future from my intelligent system. This is an AI system just by using IFTTT.

I can imagine even a nice implementation of @drtall script to calculate the past 1 week average and modify the road dial accordingly. He mentioned this in another thread here.

To implement this I can imagine roughly to make 3 triggers which are 3 ranges of safe days (0 to 10 ,11 to 20, 21 to 50) and adjust the road dial steepness accordingly.

The best way to implement it of course if we get triggers for the historical weekly averages instead of safe days, where it would be feasible for a full implementation for @drtall idea just by IFTTT.

Isn’t that super cool? :smile:

1 Like