Is there any Clockify integration at all? Time Tracking suggestions?

I often use Clockify to track time spent on certain habits. It’s be great to be able to pull that time into a Do More type task here, so I can commit to carry out 5 hours on an activity a week.

I guess i could just manually enter time spent here, but I know that the more i have to remember to manually copy data from site A to site b the less likely i am to do it.

If there is no integration then what is the recommended way of tracking generic time spent, so logging an hour here, 20 mins there and so on.

1 Like

Beeminder has a Toggl integration. When you create a new goal (beeminder) you can click on the Toggl integration button.

You can sign up for Toggl here: https://toggl.com/. The crappy part about Toggl is it is like 3x more expensive than Clockify but Toggl tends to have way more integrations.

2 Likes

Thanks,

I already have a nice workflow with clockify on their free tier, not really sure I want to move over to another tracking tool for this one item.

Perhaps manually logging the time is easier here?

1 Like

Yeah manual tracking is probably your best bet. If you only track web stuff you could also use the rescuetime integration.

It automatically tracks how long you are on websites/apps and then you can categorize them as distracting/productive etc.

The free tier of Rescuetime is pretty nice

RescueTime - Beeminder Help.

1 Like

I’ve beeminded Clockify in the past using their webhook to send data to Beeminder via a PHP script that was running on my own web server.

I’ve no idea if my script would still work as I haven’t used Clockify since 2021 and don’t know if they’ve changed the system, and I think it was always at least a little flaky, but it looks like I used it for a year or so. If you have some webspace where you can host PHP scripts then I’d be happy to send you a copy.

1 Like

Hi k1rsty,

Thanks for the offer. I dont really think I have a way of hosting or running it so I’ll look into what other options there are. I probably just need to reframe how I think about tracking time and entering the data.

BVC

2 Likes