Make me a morning person!

I want to create a goal where I have to workout before a certain time in the morning. I’m a cheater so I need to use auto data somehow. I created a meta goal that logs a data point when new data is added to my existing goal for total workout minutes in a day. The problem I’m having is that sometimes I log multiple workouts in a day and I don’t want an afternoon walk to get me off the hook for the next mornings workout.

Ideas?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @kkato!

Hmm. It’s a premium feature, but maybe auto-trim safety buffer is what you’re looking for?

Conversely, you could convert the goal to a custom goal (also a premium feature) and set the aggregation method to nonzero, which would have the effect of preventing you from building up buffer.

3 Likes

Oooh those both sound like promising options!! I need to look further into the various benefits of a pro account. It just might end up being worth it for me!

4 Likes

Hello @kkato,

Sounds like an interesting goal. How are you logging your total workout minutes a day (e.g. manual on the website, beeminder app, iOS Health Integration etc) currently?

2 Likes

iOS health integration.

2 Likes