I have seen quite Beeminder Journal’s already and I think that those are quite a good idea to make one review their one goals as well as showing other people of this community some of their strategies. So, I am doing this, also!
Personal introduction: My name is Marc, a college student living in Barcelona, studying Diet and Nutrition (senior year, already!), working at Starbucks, having a bunch of friends, playing music from time to time and in love with one of my favourite cities, Budapest. I am quite good at working and planning sometimes but one of my problems in life is too much overthinking and not enjoying life as much as I should (gotta not take everything that much seriously!).
Brief introduction of my goals:
- /fruittrial: tracks the amount of fruit pieces I am eating every day, trying to have 2,5 a day. The one that is more difficult for me, but the one I also gotta do the most. Will last till the end of this month, and then we will see (that’s why it is a trial).
- /mroutinetrial: tracks my small morning routine for the period of exams (trial period, also).
- /youbetterstudy: tracks the amount of hours I study every day during the exam period. Average should be 3h a day. Has been quite good and gotta be, because after I failed in /study; I am betting a lot of money here. Luckily (and if all exams go well, it will end in about a week).
- /blog: tracks the amount of blog posts I do in my personal blog. Also, will end in a few days.
- /cvi: tracks the amount of tiny progress that I do in a personal project. It is the same concept for Beeminder’s UVIs, which I like.
- /fpp: started yesterday, is tracking a personal project which I do not want to fail.
That’s pretty much all for now. I had heard about Beeminder (and even used) maybe a year ago or two, but now I feel that I am truly using it properly. I am willing to learn much more and have fun in the process.
Good luck to everyone and thanks for reading