Minding my goals (ian's corner)

All but one of my tab-related goals have now reached 0 at one point. Some tabs were moved to my pocket queue, which I’ve been minding separately. I still don’t know how to get to the number of unarchived links (on desktop). Searching for “.” seems to get you the total number of articles your list… Anyone knows?

A scary number of tabs came from a single link-aggregator site. I think my activity on that site could have been replaced by a bot clicking on every article containing one of a small number of keywords… Since I’m still interested in most of that content, those tabs were not purged. They were moved to a separate backlog, whose URLs I will be minding like I explained previously. That’s the final jump in all of these following graphs.

Two of these graphs illustrate what I believe to be a bug, where I edited the roads to end them early. I edited them to end immediately (i.e. the day before the current day). In the Graph Editor’s view, the graphs updated, but on the main website, the final graph update was never performed (so they still show infinity instead of fin). In this paragraph, I’ve used road to mean the bright red line and graph (image) to mean its visual representation. As bug reports go, this was a pretty terrible one. Sorry!

Continuing, I’ll be giving a tabdeath goal a try. That means a net reduction of 3 active goals; pretty good!

2 Likes