Seeking Beeminding Complice Accountability Partner

Hi. I just returned to Complice as the main framework for my daily task management. I’m only a few days in, but it seems to be working for me better than in the past.

As you may know, Complice has a function/service where you can pair up with someone else and keep each other accountable. I don’t really know anyone on Complice (or I don’t know that I know them, since there isn’t a list of users) so I was wondering if any of the beeminder clan is either
a) a Complice user and without a partner
b) not a Complice user but was just becoming one and also looking for an accountability partner

Any takers? Ideally someone with a somewhat similar work pattern / task set to me (i.e. writing, learning, research, small business and a bunch of random habits with a focus on health / fitness) so that we can both benefit from the exchange/pairing.

In any case, let me know?

5 Likes

WOW! I haven’t used Beeminder in many moons, and I came on here, hoping beyond all hope to see something like what this exactly is. I remember I started using Beeminder two years ago, and the one thing that kept me from habitually using it was I needed social accountability. I suppose, since the forum started existing around then, that I could have asked what you just did back then, but ah well, such is life and sunk costs.

I’d be glad to do it!

2 Likes

If someone needs a partner I’ll do it for my 14 day trial period over at complice.

2 Likes

I’m also looking for an accountability partner. I’m Derek on Complice and I’m usually in the Hacker Hall these days.

1 Like

Hi, i ff you’re still looking for accountability partners, I match you for free based on timezone, age, goals, etc. www.getmotivatedbuddies.com

Well I need this too. thank you for the link, really helpful!

I’m looking for an accomplice too. I’ll sign up to your offer, I just upgraded from my trial and looking for an accountability partner. Unfortunately I only sync with your interest in health and fitness. Let me in to the specs of workouts. I mainly do strength training if you are into that.