Temporary bee tatoo

Whenever I think of tatooing a general-purpose reminder on myself, I remember that I habituate pretty quickly, so that I’d probably soon ignore the tattoo.

But this striking bee temporary tattoo has me thinking that it could be an effective reminder, as I could move it to different spots and perhaps defeat habituation that way.

2 Likes

And just after I posted this, I realized that perhaps a way of making a permanent tattoo memorable to myself is to have it noticeable enough to others that they remark on it. Hmmmm…

1 Like

If you get a permanent Beeminder tattoo you are getting a lot of Beeminder premium credit.

Also I wonder if we could add temporary tattoos to our merch store… Maybe @lejuletre knows?

2 Likes

Temp bee tattoo is a great merch idea!

1 Like

How much are we talking? :eyes:

1 Like

Well, for the first person to do it, I don’t know, $1k? Once the trend is set and everyone’s doing it, that’s another story. Oh yeah, it should also depend how visible it is. Lower back shouldn’t count for nearly as much.

2 Likes

Hmm, good deal.

4 Likes

Holy cow! I’m going to repeat my reaction from Discord where I first saw this:

D: omg is this real?
B: You bet
D: wait, really real, for real? that’s a tattoo, embedded in your skin, with a needle? (just eager to clarify before i follow through on the huge premium credit promise!)
D: and can we get this in the forum as well, for posterity?
D: you are amazing

I’ve now applied the $1k of premium credit! :heart: :money_mouth_face:

PS: See also Twitter:

2 Likes