What is the best scale to buy for autodata Beeminder weight monitoring?
- Autodata: set and forget.
- Accuracy: It must display the actual weight - even if it changed only slightly. Lots of consumer scales fudge with this.
- Privacy: It should (if at all possible) keep the data inside my own network (and of course at Beeminder). No dodgy third party data aggregators please.
- Apps: It should transmit data directly over wifi. I’d prefer not to buy an extra Android just as a relay station, and my main phone is not in the bathroom. But privacy is more important.
- Multi-user: The entire family should be able to use the scale, without misattributions.
I know there are lots and lots of data integrations, but it takes a lot of time figuring out what services they offer.