Where do I find my fluctuation buffer on a weight loss goal created in 2014?

Update (for people searching the forum for info at a later date): Nicki and Bethany turned on the fluctuation buffer setting for my weight graph, and I set it to half a kilo. I also set the days of buffer to zero.

Based on my research [0], this means that upon a derail [1] my thin red line will reset to 0.5 kilos above my current weight (that’s the fluctuation buffer), and my rate of weight loss will not temporarily flatten (because zero days of buffer). [2]

[0] Nicki explains exactly how it works in the last line of this post.
[1] such as tonight when the deadline hits, wheeeee! So, eight years into tracking my weight, the answer to my original question – ‘what happens to my weight after menopause’ – is apparently ‘it’ll seem like nothing for years and years, but when you reach 55 it will magically become super-hard to maintain the way you’re used to eating!’
[2] And, importantly, I’ll be one step closer to a pledge that will make it easy peasy to say ‘no’ to anything but water and toast on days when I’m skirting the line!!! And hopefully force my horizon for sensible food choices to expand beyond a single day.