About the New Design

@josefb122 the bug where the dashboard didn’t remember the state of individual goals after you’d done an expand-all should now be fixed!

1 Like

I’ve noticed that the dashboard forgets the state of individual goals whenever I create a new goal.

2 Likes

Overall I really love the new design – the dashboard is the way I have always wanted to look at my goals for the day! But the most disorienting experience I have is when I want to add data manually via the goal page. I always end up searching the page fruitlessly for several seconds, clicking through the tabs on the bottom (in particular, checking the “Data” tab), and then eventually remembering that the data entry is on a completely different part of the page that I never look at. (And then I feel silly, because it seems like such a sensible place for the data entry box to be…)

I readily acknowledge that the relevant box is clearly labeled and in what should be a prominent position! But I find that my eyes completely skim over it. I only have one manual-entry goal, though, so I might just be out of practice entering data.

4 Likes