Update on simple iPhone Pomodoro integrations?

Hi, is there any movement on a good iphone pomodoro integration I’m missing? It seems it should be so simple! I want to be able to track productivity with pomodoro technique on my iphone. I’ve tried all kinds of workarounds (including zapier with pomodone and toggl, using samsara mindfullness app like a pomodoro to track via apple health), but they have all been clunky so far. Ex: Pomodone app is clumsy in itself, Toggl doesn’t track pomodoros, I want to actually track meditation with samsara/ apple health. I’m finding desktop options, but want to be able to work away from my computer. Thanks for help!

2 Likes

Do you really need to do pomodoros on the iPhone. I’ve been using Productivity Challenge Timer for a couple of weeks and while it’s fun, I seem to be getting distracted to use my phone more.

I’ve now switched to a desktop app (PomoDone actually) although without setting up a beeminder integration (their Zapier connection is failing)

I do. I work away from my computer much of the time so need something mobile. Lots of desktop options, strange there isn’t a good mobile option yet for those of us who need it.

2 Likes

Why not use Beeminder’s app own timer function? Sure it’s not count down and wont stop on it’s own at 25’ (or whatever length you use), but it’s 100% integrated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, that works great when I’m looking for a timer! What I’m looking for is a Pomodoro timer.

2 Likes

Reupping this topic. I’m going to try the Pomodone Zapier integration, but if I’m understanding correctly, it can’t distinguish between a pomodoro that was stopped prematurely and one that was completed, which sucks.

1 Like