Nice! My best time was 59 seconds, but that was many years ago and I’m long out of practice now.
- While tidying up I found some large toy dinosaurs I was given ages ago. I’ve arranged them around the garden where they can peek out from behind leaves.
- My hairdresser. He’s a short walk away and is always nice to chat to.
- I was feeling tired yesterday but made myself finish my full work hours and I’m grateful for that today because I don’t have to catch up on yesterday’s time.
Sub-minute is a huge milestone, nice job! If you feel like getting back in it, there’s some really nice cubes these days
- SGQ: I finished a lot of work today!
- Dropout’s “Um, Actually” show is delightful.
- Our anniversary cake is very tasty.
@rperce happy beeminder birthday! Or real life birthday, i don’t really know what the cakes stands for, haha
- SGQ: it’s only Thursday and I already worked 21h this week, and it didn’t feel that hard. Before I would struggle to reach this amount and be depressed that I don’t have a life xD
- Someone helped me with technical stuff that si was struggling with (I don’t like to ask for help at all, so I’m pretty bad at asking engaging questions - it’s a vicious circle)
- Life feels mildly sweet. Like a cup of tea with a bit of sugar
- It looks like everyone else here is having good stuff going on for them
- My sister made us indian food yesterday and it was good
- self-gratitude-quota: i’m grateful to myself for talking about what i had intended to talk about in therapy today! it wasn’t nearly as difficult as i’d imagined, and it feels good to have said it!
i’m super grateful i’d decided to go to the theatre tonight. my flatmate had asked if i wanted to accompany him, and i’d been on the fence for various reasons, but in the end decided to join. it was great! i loved the play so much, i might even go to watch it again!
i’m grateful i didn’t turn on my laptop again after coming home. it’s very late now, again, and i don’t need to check anything, so it feels good to just ignore it
(actually all of these might be self-gratitudes, but those are more valuable to me anyway, so it’s fine! [as in, my goal is to have at least one self-gratitude per post, but if it’s two or three that’s great as well. having none would be a no-go though
:P] besides, some could very easily be rephrased as non-self-gratitudes [“i’m grateful my flatmate invited me to the theatre”, etc.] / so that’s kind of unspokenly implied XD)