Gratitude journaling together

1. Found a thought-provoking Osho discussion which was quite helpful
  2. Resumed my Surya Namaskars, Yoga and Meditation today
  3. Finding my old notes today during room clean-up and organizing my desk

And wishing you a happy birthday @shanaqui :cupcake: :cake:

2 Likes
  1. Happy birthday Nicky! @shanaqui I’m grateful for all you do here and at Habitica. You make the world a better place for book-lovers everywhere! I hope you have a wonderful day.
  2. Running a really cool experiment in lab today. I’m grateful to be able to do work I’m passionate about.
  3. Our kitchen ceiling has lights again. Grateful for electricians and electricity!
3 Likes
  1. I’m grateful for @shanaqui’s friendship over several years now. They brighten my day when we’re cheerful and are supportive when I have things to grumble about. Happy birthday!
  2. Jeremy and I had brunch at my favourite cafe.
  3. I achieved A Success at work - something I’ve been trying to get done for a while and it turned out to be easier than I feared.
3 Likes

Thanks all. :blue_heart:

1. All the love from friends.
  2. The one guy on FFXIV who got a free minion from my giveaway and then searched for me for 20 minutes to give me an in-game birthday cake.
  3. Tracking on parcels so I can intercept the guy from Yodel before he gives my package to our thieving neighbours who keep anything delivered to them.
2 Likes
  1. Grateful to @shanaqui for timely assists and creative moderation here. Hope you had a great day.
  2. Long call with a close friend
  3. Rains and jovial weather here
2 Likes
  1. I was digging in the garden this morning with a scrub turkey and a bearded dragon watching me, waiting for worms.
  2. I walked to the shops this evening wth the full moon ahead of me the whole way, then back home with Venus ahead.
  3. In Tasker, when editing large Tasks, I’ve found an easy way to jump straight back the exact part I was editing after running the Task.
3 Likes
  1. Saturday is also a day off!
  2. Takeout from our favourite restaurant with my parents and Simone tonight.
  3. Lisa’s altering my new outfit so I can wear it today.
2 Likes
  1. I’m getting closer with a new friend and she’s hilarious. Grateful for getting to laugh with abandon and feeling silly.
  2. “Accidentally” ordering two orders of tater tots.
  3. The 1000 Doors Read-a-thon is this weekend and I love it.
2 Likes
  1. An hour after I got up, our cat ran into my room, jumped on my bed, and screamed until I came back to bed to cuddle her.
  2. More gardening, this time with two lizards, a turkey, and a Jeremy. :slight_smile: He planted out some small tea tree bushes that he’s been raising indoors from seeds.
  3. Jeremy made smashed potatoes again. I never get tired of it.
3 Likes
  1. Enjoying being femme for a couple of days, in a dress and with painted nails.
  2. Singing along to my music.
  3. Biscuit bun missed me last night while I was at my parents’, so we had a long cuddle with her nestled into my neck. I feel a little bad that she’s such a one-person bun, but also very pleased.
2 Likes
  1. Had a great time playing hostess and making a homemade lunch for a friend’s mum.
  2. Friend’s mum brought us a microwave and several houseplants, as well as homemade jam and wild blackberries. Grateful for wonderful, giving people.
  3. Grateful for the sun warming my skin on my run and drying my clothes in the garden.
3 Likes

3 Likes
  1. Sleep improved a cranky mood I was in.
  2. Got a little birthday present from the team at Postcrossing.
  3. Today’s a five-hour workday!
2 Likes
  1. Russian Caravan tea
  2. A prompt reply to something at work for the kind of thing that often takes weeks to see action on.
  3. The Belgravia mini-series.
2 Likes
  1. The sound of rain while I was falling asleep.
  2. A fresh, bracing breeze today.
  3. An aborist turned up to quote on some tree trimming (the first one I contacted didn’t reply, so I’m glad this one did).
3 Likes
  1. Full marks in my biostats exam! GPA of 4.75 (with the highest being 5). I think that’s not bad for my first year?
  2. I got a really nice postcard from someone on Postcrossing which turns out to be a first day cover (from 1982?!).
  3. I have new socks with hedgehogs on them, a birthday present from my mum.
2 Likes
  1. My supervisor is a lovely human being and it’s his birthday today. I’m grateful for everything he teaches me.
  2. The plant I have on my desk in the lab seems healthier and happier after some bug spray.
  3. I found a running trail / nature park near my new house which meant I could pick wild blackberries along my run to bring home. I’m so excited for future runs there and seeing it change through the seasons.
3 Likes

Reading such thoughtful entries from all of you really makes my day!

1. Early morning breakfast today - which consisted nicely cooked veggies
  2. Long study call with a friend today - which helped me cover my weaker areas
  3. Finding this today - https://www.youtube.com/c/MongabayIndia/videos
3 Likes
  1. My favourite scrub turkey, Princess, was in the garden this morning. I hadn’t seen her for a couple of days and was starting to worry that a less forgiving gardener had trapped and relocated her.
  2. A coworker asked me a complex question late yesterday, which I put it off till today because I was tired, and he worked out the answer himself overnight.
  3. Unpacking some new teas that have been delivered recently.
3 Likes
  1. I rearranged my books over the weekend, and the shelves look so much nicer like this, even if I did strain something in my wrists moving things around…
  2. My wrists feel better today!
  3. Since I worked six hours yesterday and six hours today, I get to work just five hours on Thursday and Friday. (I work six hours twice a week, five hours three times a week, and three hours once a week, with one day off. Normally I’d be studying as well, but the new year hasn’t started yet, so for the moment it’s free time.)
1 Like