Gratitude journaling together

1. Having days off is very restorative; I felt way more focused today as a result.
  2. New BookSpinBingo numbers, new BookSpinBingo card.
  3. Hulk’s pretty much back to normal.
2 Likes
  1. Daughter’s neurology appointment went well.
  2. My son’s grades have also improved after a brief slump.
  3. We had a fun weekend as a family including the school carnival and the husband taking the boy to a birthday party while the daughter and I stay home and had some quality time.
2 Likes
  1. The PK movie. It was so good!
  2. Fresh dates.
  3. Cold milk when I’m thirsty.
1 Like
  1. Focusmate is helping me start work on time.
  2. Someone from the US on Postcrossing is sending me a card with a stamp I really wanted to see. I don’t collect stamps per se, but I like it when people can use one relevant to my interests (like the Bowie stamps a fellow Habitican and Postcrosser sent me recently) on a postcard. This one is the Ursula Le Guin stamp!
  3. I’ve read two books for my new BookSpinBingo card already. What is this magic?
1 Like
  1. I saw a ladybird in the garden.
  2. A fun chat with a coworker.
  3. A small work project is finished.
1 Like
  1. Our government has cancelled their plans to allow coal exploration on the edge of a large national park containing endangered trees.
  2. Our cat sitting on top of a wardrobe demanding chin scratches.
  3. Jeremy made me toast with avocado and cheese.
1 Like
  1. Unless I hallucinated it, I have my urgent appointment sorted out and can get it over with soon.
  2. Voted today.
  3. My dad made a suggestion for fixing an annoying thing, and it looks like it’s going to work.
3 Likes
  1. A manager told me and his manager that I do the best communication in our team.
  2. Cheese sauce on toast.
  3. Thanks to Uber drivers being willing to deliver parcels, I was able to send some RATs to a friend who may have Covid (tests are negative so far).
2 Likes
  1. My Apple Watch Series 2 still works well
  2. I have a dental issue, but I don’t have any pain with it
  3. I discovered a second, unexpected feature of something I bought
1 Like
  1. Lisa bought me a game called Strange Horticulture, which has kept me very occupied all evening. It’s a point-and-click puzzle game with quite a bit to explore.
  2. I am feeling shockingly okay about my appointment on Monday.
  3. Lisa doesn’t mind staying up late, even though I also woke them up in the night last night having nightmares and flashbacks. :grimacing: I should stop testing their patience (or at least their ability to stay awake) and get ready for bed.
1 Like
  1. Coffee was made for me while I was still in bed.
  2. Bacon was cooked.
  3. I can go to bed early tonight.
1 Like
  1. Catching up with friends.
  2. This short cat tale, especially the final comment.
  3. A mini hotdog for dinner.
1 Like
  1. Mum will take me to my appointment tomorrow.
  2. Realised ahead of time that I wouldn’t have time to study tomorrow, and did enough today that I should need to catch up later in the week.
  3. Past me bought several identical soft grey hoodies, so there’s nearly always one clean when I want to snuggle into it.
1 Like
  1. Installing some software on a new server was dramatically easier and faster than I had expected. I’m now a week ahead of where I need to be in a large project.
  2. This hammerhead shark scupture made out of hammer heads.
  3. Jeremy made ham and cheese croissants.
1 Like
  1. Health appointment went fine, with further investigation to come later.
  2. Let myself pretty much forget about my Beeminder goals and just take it a lot more chill this evening. Needed that!
  3. Finished patch 5.3 of Final Fantasy XIV over the weekend, playing in parallel with my wife, and had a lot of fun sharing our reactions to the cutscenes.
1 Like

1 a nice evening with my daughter
2. I got to camp on an island with wonderful views
3 the best cappuccino I’ve had in several years

2 Likes
  1. The new Doctor Who is black!
  2. Fruit buns.
  3. A pleasant breeze for much of the day.
1 Like
  1. Husband made chicken tacos for dinner tonight.
  2. Got the boy signed up for science camp at the YMCA this summer before the program filled up.
  3. Both kids have been doing a lot better with their coping strategies for dealing with negative emotions.
1 Like
  1. We’re very attuned to what our bunnies do, so we noticed a (hopefully minor) problem very quickly.
  2. Lisa was able to find something we needed urgently in the 24-hour store.
  3. Being self-employed and able to shift my hours when that makes more sense.
  1. It rained a lot today but never at times when I would have gotten wet.
  2. Beeminder for helping me finish a book that I wanted to read but would have not finished without a commitment.
  3. Jeremy is cooking bacon for dinner.
1 Like